Concern completeness, project presentation (structure, language) and transparency (Has the project be carefully prepared?).
Is the submission conforming to donor regulations?
- Is the submission complete (identification page, proposal, annex documents)?
- Is the submission or proposal elements of the prescribed length?
- Are formatting requirements respected (font, border, number and style, etc.)?
- Are title and keywords appropriate?
- Is the abstract complete and understandable?
- Are reference citations consistently formatted?
- Are figures and tables well prepared and labelled?
- Is the English language quality sufficient?
- Is the problem statement introduced?
- Are the references up-to-date?
- Are all work packages/activities linked to an objective?