Maksatbek Anarbaev, M.A.
Department of Geography
Workgroup Prof. Dr. Kreutzmann
|since Oct.2014||Doktorand am Centre for Development Studies (ZELF), Freie Universität Berlin|
|2013 - 2015||
The Klaus Töpfer Fellowship Programme for future leaders in Nature Conservation, German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (BfN), International Academy for Nature Conservation, Vilm, Germany
United Nations University ISP program “On-the-Job Research Capacity Building for Sustainable Agriculture in Developing Countries” Himalaya, India
Master of Public Administration, Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
|2005||Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Youth Invitation Program Regional Development Training Course Tokyo, Hokkaido, Japan.|
|2004||Bachelor of Public and Municipal Administration, Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.|
- political ecology
- high mountain research
- natural resource use and management
- geographical development studies and transition studies
- 2009-2012. Transboundary project “Sustainable Land Management in the High Pamir and Pamir-Alai Mountains” GEF/UNEP/UNU.
- 2008 – 2014. Research project “Kaiberen” on wildlife migration route study by using satellite collars in the Sarychat-Ertash state nature preserve in the frame of state program on argali and ibex research.
- 2005 – 2008. “Environmental risk assessment from the landfills in the seismic active regions of Central Asia (NISMIST)”, EU funded INCO FP6 Program.
- 2004. “Emergency Preparedness for and Response to Environmental Security Risks in the Central Asian Region" in cooperation with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (ОSCЕ) Office in Bishkek.
2006 – 2014. National Center for Mountain Regions Development of the Kyrgyz Republic
2005 – 2006. State Agency on Environment and Forestry Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Centre for Mountain Regions Development
- Anarbaev M. (2018): “Soil Legislation and Policy in the Kyrgyz Republic on the Development of the Law “On Soil Fertility Protection of Agricultural Lands”. In: H. Ginzky et al. (eds.), International Yearbook of Soil Law and Policy 2017, Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Davletbakov, A., Rosen, T., Anarbaev, M., Kubanychbekov, Z., Jumabai Uulu, K., Samanchina, J. and Sharma, K. (2016): Kyrgyzstan. pp 419-425, pp 293-300, pp 543-559 In: McCarthy, T.M. and Mallon, D.P. (Eds.), Snow Leopards. Elsevier, New York.
- Maikhuri R.K., Rao K.S., Anarbaev M., Safaralikhonov A., Saxena K.G. and Liang L. (2015): “Farming and Environmental Conservation in Asian Cold Deserts: A Review”. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences 41 (3-4): pp 217-241.
- Arase, T., Izumiyama, S., Anarbaev, M. and A. Vereschagin (2014, February): “Alpine steppe vegetation patterns in the Koyondu Valley, Kyrgyz Republic”, Geographical Studies , 88(2), pp. 60-69.Arase, T., Izumiyama, S., Anarbaev,M., and A. Vereshagin (2013, April): “Alpine steppe vegetation patterns in the Koyondu Valley, Kyrgyz Republic”, Geographical Studies, 88(2), pp. 51-59.
- Watanabe, T., Anarbaev, M., Liu, Y., Sawagaki, T., Izumiyama, S., Miyahara, I., and T. Komatsu (2013, April): “Place names as an Ecotourism Resource for the Alai Valley of the Kyrgyz Pamir”, Geographical Studies, 88(2), pp. 102-116.
- Arase, T., Izumiyama, S., Anarbaev, M. and A. Vereschagin (2012, March): “Survey of alpine vegetation near the forest line in the Ertash Valley of the Sarychat-Ertash State Reserve in the northern Tien-Shan Mountains, Kyrgyz Republic, Shinshu University Faculty of Agriculture AFC report (信州大学農学部AFC報告), 10, pp. 145-151.
- Watanabe, T., Anarbaev, M. and S. Izumiyama (2010): “Wolf depredation on livestock in the Pamir”, Geographical Studies, No.85, pp.26-36.
- Anarbaev, M. and T. Watanabe (2009): “Tourism in the Pamir-Alai Mountains, southern Kyrgyz Republic”. Chiri (Geography), 55 (1): pp. 56-59. (in Japanese).
- Izumiyama, S., Anarbaev, M. and T. Watanabe (2009): “Inhabitation of larger mammals in the Alai Valley of the Kyrgyz Republic”, Geographical Studies, 84, pp. 14-21.
- Watanabe, T., Anarbaev, M., Ochiai, Y., Izumiyama, S. and L. Gaunavinaka (2009): “Tourism in the Pamir-Alai Mountains, southern Kyrgyz Republic”, Geographical Studies, 84, pp. 3-13.
- Doanh, T., Hareb, H., Hans, S., Boutin, C., Anarbaev, M. and W. Wu (2008): “Ambient Noise Site Investigation of a Representative MSW Landfill in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan”. GeoCongress, pp. 253-260.
- Watanabe, T., Anarbaev, M., and S. Iwata (2008): “Protected areas and tourism development in the Kyrgyz Republic”, Geographical Studies, 83: pp. 29-39. (in Japanese).
- Suiunbaev, M. and M. Anarbaev (2004): “The development potential of regions of Kyrgyzstan”, Bishkek, Menchik, 13.