Deadlines relevant to the doctoral procedure
Once you have submitted your dissertation, please note the following deadlines in relation to the oral examination (Disputation):
- The resolution on appointing the examiners by the chairperson of the doctoral committee can take 1-2 weeks.
- The examiners’ reports are usually submitted within six weeks.
- The mandatory consultation period for the dissertation, where it is available to be viewed at the Academic Affairs and Examinations Office, is 14 days following the submission of the examiners’ reports and their suggested grades.
- Following the mandatory consultation period, the members of the doctoral commission decide whether or not to accept the dissertation.
- The Disputation may take place ten days after the dissertation has been accepted