2020 - 16th Meeting
Microseismic Monitoring: Imaging and Analysis of Microseismic Wavefields
- First Localization Results for Pre-Detected Microseismic Events from Surface Data
- Event Localization Using Surface and Borehole Data
- Kinematic and Dynamic Ray Tracing with Adaptive Step Size Control in Inhomogeneous Anisotropic Media
- Statistics of the Seismic Sequence and Rupture Directivity of the M5.5 Earthquake in Orkney, South Africa
Physics of Induced Seismicity, Geomechanics and Rock Physics
- Rotations of the Local Stress Field at the Tip of Hydraulic Fractures: A Driving Mechanism for Half-Moon Events?
- Towards the Understanding of Large-Scale Migration Patterns of Wastewater Disposal Induced Earthquakes in the Central U.S.
- Fault Cohesion, Earthquake Stress Drop and Evolution of Seismogenic Index at Reservoirs with Long-Term Fluid Operations
- Modeling of the Pohang Earthquake Probability Using the Seismogenic Index
- Towards Integrated Modeling of Deformations, Time-Lapse Seismic Effects and Failure Stresses Caused by Massive Underground Fluid Operations
- Sedimentary Rock Samples Under Uniaxial Loading Conditions: Influence of Lithology and Sample Orientation
- Stress-Dependent Elasticity of Saturated Rocks: Porosity Deformation Approach and Fluid Flow Models Combined