International Network for Collective Intelligences in Latin America and the Caribbean (INCI) (completed)
Disaster Research Unit (DRU)
Berlin Center for Global Engagement, Berlin University Alliance (Germany)
- Grant ID: 831_InauCall_10
- Institute of Architecture, Dept. Design and Typology, TU-Berlin
- Architecture Faculty, Universidad Tecnológica de la Habana José Antonio Echeverría (CUJAE), Cuba
- FAC, Cultural Institution, Cuba
- ZOOHAUS, Spain
- ZULOARK, Architects, Germany
- TIRILAB, Research Education, Greece
The INCI Project is an inter-institutional research and implementation project in the field of design and building science with the objective to improve innovation in “sustainability” by the identification and formulation of small-scale, climate-positive design methods that contribute to the sustainable development of tomorrow’s urban and rural structures, especially in line with traditional building methods: the Collective Intelligences (CI).
Starting with and based on the city of Havana, the network INCI is to develop into a knowledge platform for sustainable building through CI that integrate and make available local and regional know-how, foster innovation in the target universities, decolonize university curricula, and possibly support new approaches in vocational training.