Richtig Zitieren in den Geowissenschaften 1 - Grundlagen (in German)
Citation is a central aspect of "good scientific practice" that all students and researchers must follow: it is considered plagiarism to take over foreign content verbatim or indirectly without acknowledging the source. We explain the most important basic rules.
- Thursdays 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. at the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and online at the same time.
- To participate online, simply use the Meeting-Link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Participation is possible without registration.
- There is room for about 20 people in the library on a first come, first served basis. There is of course free fresh coffee.The lectures will be held either in German or English.
- The presentation slides will be linked on this website.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2024 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM