In this Coffee Lecture, we will provide guidance on how to evaluate scientific sources. Furthermore, the advantages, but also the problems of quality assurance in the publication process, especially in peer review, will be explained. Finally, 'Predatory Publishing' will be discussed.
- Thursdays 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. at the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and online at the same time.
- To participate online, simply use the Meeting-Link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Participation is possible without registration.
- There is room for about 20 people in the library on a first come, first served basis. There is of course free fresh coffee.The lectures will be held either in German or English.
- The presentation slides will be linked on this website.
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM