When re-using copyrighted images, photos or graphics, there is often uncertainty as to which uses are permitted. We explain the basics of German copyright law and the special permissions (facilitations) that apply to the domain of research and teaching.
- Thursdays 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. at the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and online at the same time.
- To participate online, simply use the Meeting-Link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Participation is possible without registration.
- There is room for about 20 people in the library on a first come, first served basis. There is of course free fresh coffee.The lectures will be held either in German or English.
- The presentation slides will be linked on this website.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM