A popular and wide-ranging academic search engine… sounds great! But Google Scholar also has its limitations, most notably with regard to coverage and search functions. Understanding those limitations will help you use Google Scholar more effectively and know when to supplement it with other academic databases.
- Thursdays 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. at the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and online at the same time.
- To participate online, simply use the Meeting-Link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Participation is possible without registration.
- There is room for about 20 people in the library on a first come, first served basis. There is of course free fresh coffee.The lectures will be held either in German or English.
- The presentation slides will be linked on this website.
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM