Explaining ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) (in English)
ORCID, which stands for Open Researcher and Contributor ID, strives to enable transparent and trustworthy connections between researchers, their research output, and their affiliations by providing a unique, persistent identifier for individuals. We explain why it is great to have an ORCID and point out three important things to implement in your ORCID profile to get the most out of it.
- Thursdays 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. at the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and online at the same time.
- To participate online, simply use the Meeting-Link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Participation is possible without registration.
- There is room for about 20 people in the library on a first come, first served basis. There is of course free fresh coffee.The lectures will be held either in German or English.
- The presentation slides will be linked on this website.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2024 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM