M. Sc. Huidong Li
Freie Universität Berlin
Institut für Meteorologie
Arbeitsgruppe Stadtklima und Gesundheit
Doktorand in der AG Stadtklima, Institut für Meteorologie, Freie Universität Berlin
Thema: "The influence of aerosols on urban heat island intensity"
|07/2012 - 07/2014
Master in Ecoclimatology at Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, China
Thema: "Measurement and modeling of snow sublimation in Changbai Mountain"
|09/2011 - 07/2012||
Study of postgraduate foundation course at Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
|09/2007 - 07/2011||
Bachelor in Applied Meteorology at Shenyang agricultural university, Shenyang, China
10) Huidong Li, Yuyu Zhou, Xiaoma Li, Lin Meng, Xun Wang, Sha Wu, Sahar Sodoudi. (2017) A new method to quantify Surface Urban Heat Island Intensity. Science of the Total Environment. Science of The Total Environment, Volume 624, 15 May 2018, Pages 262-272
9) Huidong Li, Michael Wolter, Xun Wang, Sahar Sodoudi. (2017) Impact of land cover data on the simulation of urban heat island for Berlin using WRF coupled with bulk approach of Noah-LSM. Theoretical and Applied Climatology. October 2018, Volume 134, Issue 1–2, pp 67–81, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-017-2253-z.
8) Huidong Li, Anzhi Wang, Dexin Guan, Changjie Jin, Jiabing Wu, Fenghui Yuan, Tingting Shi. (2016) Empirical Model Development for Ground Snow Sublimation beneath a Temperate Mixed Forest in Changbai Mountain. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering 21(11): doi/ 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001415.
7) Huidong Li, Anzhi Wang, Fenghui Yuan, Dexin Guan, Changjie Jin, Jiabing Wu. (2016) Evapotranspiration Dynamics over a Temperate Meadow Ecosystem in Eastern Inner Mongolia, China. Environmental Earth Sciences 75:978, doi/10.1007/s12665-016-5786-z.
6) Huidong Li, Dexin Guan, Anzhi Wang et al. (2015) Modeling canopy transpiration in agroforestry system based on Back Propagation Artificial Neural Network technique (in Chinese with English abstract). Acta Ecologica Sinica 32(12): 4137-4145.
5) Tingting Shi, Xingbo Zheng, Libo Zhang, Hong Yang, Huidong Li, Weili Li, Yufang Gao. (2015) The influence of vegetation on soil thermal properties: a case study of broadleaved Korean pine forest in Changbai Mountain (in Chinese with English abstract). Acta Ecologica Sinica 35(12): 3970-3978.
4) Huidong Li,Dexin Guan, Fenghui Yuan et al. (2015) Water use efficiency and its influential factors over Horqin Meadow (in Chinese with English abstract). Acta Ecologica Sinica 35(2): 478-488.
3) Huidong Li,Dexin Guan, Fenghui Yuan et al. (2014) Diurnal and seasonal variations of energy balance over Horqin meadow (in Chinese with English abstract). Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology 25(1): 99-107.
2) Huidong Li,Dexin Guan, Changjie Jin et al. (2013) Review on the measurement and estimation methods and research progress of snow evaporation in forests. (in Chinese with English abstract). Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology 24(12): 3603-3609.
1) Huidong Li,Dexin Guan, Anzhi Wang et al. (2013) Characteristics of evaporation over broadleaved Korean pine forest in Changbai Mountain during snow covered period in winter (in Chinese with English abstract). Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology 24(4): 1039-1046.
Conference Presentations and Posters
3) Huidong Li, Friderike Kuik, Xun Wang, Sahar Sodoudi. Evaluation of WRF/CHEM in simulating aerosols and its direct effect on urban climate. 2017 WRF/CHEM DE workshop. Potsdam, Germany. (Poster)
2) Huidong Li, Sodoudi Sahar. Quantification of urban heat island using land surface temperature and impervious surface area. 2017 EGU General Assembly. Vienna, Austria. (Poster)
1) Huidong Li. Influence of Snow Density on Sublimation under Low Wind Conditions. 2013 International Symposium on Global Change Research. Nanjing, China. (Oral presentation. Winner of First prize of best student paper award)