- since April 2010 PhD student at Institute of Geology at Freie Universtät Berlin
- 2010 diploma thesis in Palynology: “Pollen-based reconstruction of the Holocene vegetation and climate history in North-East Siberia, Russia”
- 2009 (August) 3-week expedition in the Baikal area
- 2008-2009 student research assistant at FU Berlin (pollen preparation in HF-Laboratory, literature research)
- 2003-2010 study of Geology-Palaeontology at Freie Universität Berlin
- 2001-2003 study of Art and Geography (Lehramt) at Ernst-Moritz-Arndt Universtät, Greifswald
- 1981 born in Berlin
- Palaeoclimate and palaeovegetation reconstruction in NE Eurasia, especially Lake Baikal, FU Berlin
- S. Müller, P.E. Tarasov, A.A. Andreev, T. Tütken, S. Gartz, B. Diekmann. Late Quaternary vegetation and environments in the Verkhoyansk Mountains region (NE Asia) reconstructed from a 50-kyr fossil pollen record from Lake Billyakh. Quaternary Science Reviews 29: 2071-2086.
- Poster presentation at "8th European Palaeobotany-Palynology Conference" in Budapest, Hungary: “Pollen-based reconstruction of the Middle and Late Holocene vegetation and climate history of the Verkhoyansk Mountain region (Siberia, Russia)”
- Poster Präsentation at "18th INQUA-Congress" in Bern, Switzerland: "Climate and vegetation reconstructions for MIS 11.3 interglacial"