In this chapter several case studies of IWRM-projects from different areas of the world are presented. Every project focusses on various aspects regarding to the specific conditions and problems occur. Some of the shown studies are very comprehensive (e.g. SMART or CuveWaters), thus only short overviews of the activities and measures applied are given.
- GEF Pacific IWRM Project - Tuvalu
- SMART - IWRM in the Lower Jordan Valley
- Tacaná Watersheds: Guatemala & Mexico
- Integrated Water Resources Management for Central Asia: Model Region Mongolia (MoMo)
- CuveWaters - Integrated Water Resources Management in the Cuvelai-Etosha Basin (Central Northern Namibia)