Key questions of the chapter 'landscape sensitivity'
- What is meant by the term landscape sensitivity?
- How are the fragility and capacity of a landscape related to landscape sensitivity?
- What is to do to assess the sensitivity of a landscape?
- Which methods can be applied to analyse the landscape sensitivity, for instance?
- Which factors are for investigations of the landscape sensitivity relevant?
- How can the most important factors that are affecting the landscape sensitivity be determined?
- How can the risks for hazard processes be modelled?
- How can the base for regional planning be built up?