We adress the advantages of open access publishing and explain the most important things about open-access journals and how to open up your research articles which are published behind paywalls. We will also show how to publish your research output in open access without commercial publishers.
- Thurdays 3:15 - 3:45 pm in the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and simultaneously online.
- To participate online, simply use the meeting link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Without registration.
- We have space for about 20 people in the library: first come, first served. Of course there will be fresh coffee free of charge.
- The presentations will be held in German or English.
- Presentation slides will be continously made available on this website.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM
Earth Science Library