When re-using copyrighted images, photos or graphics, there is often uncertainty as to which uses are permitted. We explain the basics of German copyright law and the special permissions (facilitations) that apply to the domain of research and teaching.
- Thurdays 3:15 - 3:45 pm in the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and simultaneously online.
- To participate online, simply use the meeting link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Without registration.
- We have space for about 20 people in the library: first come, first served. Of course there will be fresh coffee free of charge.
- The presentations will be held in German or English.
- Presentation slides will be continously made available on this website.
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM
Earth Science Library