Geo.X - Geoscientists working together in Berlin and Potsdam (in English)
With more than 10 institutions (universities and non-university) active in the field of geo and planetary sciences in the Berlin-Potsdam region, the Geo.X network provides the platform for cross-institutional collaboration in this geoscientific hotspot. We'll give you a brief overview of the Geo.X network activities and will specifically address the benefits for early career researchers (PhD students/Postdocs).
- Thurdays 3:15 - 3:45 pm in the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and simultaneously online.
- To participate online, simply use the meeting link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Without registration.
- We have space for about 20 people in the library: first come, first served. Of course there will be fresh coffee free of charge.
- The presentations will be held in German or English.
- Presentation slides will be continously made available on this website.
Time & Location
May 25, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM
Earth Science Library