We explain where and how to publish research data: among others, we will adress the advantages of community-accepted data repositories over supplementary materials published along with journal articles, the importance of rich data documentation and the role of data availability statements.
- Thurdays 3:15 - 3:45 pm in the Earth Sciences Library in Lankwitz and simultaneously online.
- To participate online, simply use the meeting link. The online stream will not be recorded.
- Without registration.
- We have space for about 20 people in the library: first come, first served. Of course there will be fresh coffee free of charge.
- The presentations will be held in German or English.
- Presentation slides will be continously made available on this website.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2023 | 03:15 PM - 03:45 PM
Earth Science Library