Reservation of a group workroom
News from Jun 04, 2021
There are 8 workstations available in two group workrooms (4 each in zone 6 and zone 7) These are booked directly in 2-hour time segments.
→ Reserve group study room (Zone 6 and 7)
→ Reserve single workroom (Zone 8)
- Please enter the Geoscience Library in good health only (without cough and/or cold symptoms and/or fever)
- In the building and also in the workplace, it is mandatory to cover the mouth and nose with a medical mask ("surgical mask").
- You can log in to the booking system via your FU account. Your personal data is only visible to you and the room administrators. The data is used exclusively for contact tracing and the traceability of infection chains in the event that a case of SARS-CoV-2 infection should occur in the temporal or local context of your visit and will be deleted after four weeks. (Hinweise zum Datenschutz gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)
The current SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety regulation of the federal government, which is the basis of Freie Universität's framework hygiene plan and thus also of the FFP2 mask requirement anchored therein, is only valid until May 25, 2022.
The expiration of the Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance means that Freie Universität's framework hygiene plan will also expire at that time: This means that the obligation to wear an FFP2 mask from May 26, 2022 will be replaced by our urgent recommendation to continue wearing an FFP2 mask indoors.
Please continue to maintain distances and show consideration for each other, including the protection needs of employees!
How it works ...
- Select the desired day and seat. The workstation numbers offered for the reservation correspond to the table numbers that you can follow on the tables or on the overview plans
- Click on the line with your desired start time.
- Fill out the form with: Your name, address and phone number.
- Determine the start and end time of your booking. (max. 6 hours per day)
- You can change or delete your booking at any time.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the room reservation system.
- Please wear a mask in the library and at your workstation and keep the prescribed distance from other people.
- In your own interest, please clean the table before and after use. Surface disinfectants are available.
Additional information for the use of the workstations on site...
- Bags and jackets allowed in the Geoscience Library since Fall 2020! The lockers are of course still available
- For access to the building and use of the library, the distance requirement of 1.5 meters must be observed and a mask for must be worn at all times.
- We ask that you clean your workstation before using it. As far as you use a device of the library, please clean the keyboard with a cleaning cloth before starting work. Cleaning products for work surfaces and keyboards and disinfectant dispensers for hand disinfection are available.
- To improve on-site air quality, we installed additional air filters in the Geoscience Library that detected and automatically removed pollutants such as particles, allergens, and viruses as small as 0.003 μm in real time.
If weather conditions (temperature, wind, precipitation) do not allow the windows to be opened permanently for cross-ventilation, the library staff will provide shock ventilation at regular intervals. Please be prepared for changeable, cool or cold weather or precipitation by wearing appropriate clothing or an extra sweater. Unfortunately, in order to enable sufficient air exchange on a regular basis, we cannot dispense with shock ventilation on days with corresponding weather conditions. We ask for your understanding for this.
- There is a snack and coffee machine in front of the entrance of the Earth Science Library.