- you understand the principle of water harvesting
- you understand water harvesting as an ancient technique of natural resource management
- you know different water harvesting techniques and their regional distribution
- you can decipher between groundwater and overlandflow / rainwater harvesting techniques
- you understand the meaning of the tank-cascade systems in Sri Lanka as a sustainable natural resource measurement
If you do not have a background in Geoscience, we recommend to start with the section Hydrological cycle of the Geolearning package e-Learning in the Environmental and Geoscience.