Both the evaluators (peer reviewers) and the donor representatives need to know that you and your team members are the right group to successfully conduct and manage the project. This information will be gained from the curriculum vitae that are usually appended to the proposal.
A project speficic CV should follow some rules:
- Do not use your standard CV but prepare a specific one for each project that you submit.
- Do not present generalities about your family ties, marital status of activities that are not
related to the project.
- Focus on your training, your experiences and your expertise in the field of the proposal.
- List only few publications that are related to the planned research.
- Keep the CV short (one page!)
- Format all CVs of the partners in the same way