The purpose of this course is to understand the Geomorphological response to climate change. At the end of the course, the learners should be able to:
- Evaluate the nature of climate change
- Understand Geomorphological processes
- Assess the response to Climate Change in Aeolian, Fluvial, Glacial and Coastal environments.
- Explain the change in slope processes resulting from climate change
- Examine the changing landscapes and processes as a result of climate change.
Stop and Think!
Answer the question below.