The anniversary meeting offered a number of interesting talks about:
• Triggering mechanisms of induced seismicity
• Modeling and imaging of induced seismicity
• Interpretation and visualization of microseismic data combined with 3-D reflection seismic images
• Seismicity-based methods for estimating hydraulic properties of rocks
• Combining microseismic data and reservoir simulations
• Estimating seismic criticality of rocks
• Physics and monitoring of hydraulic fracturing
• Physics and monitoring of poroelastic stress relaxation
• Stress and pore pressure related numerical and theoretical rock physics
• Effective properties of fractured reservoirs
Thanks to the Sponsors of the PHASE consortium.
The next meeting will be held from 17-19 February 2016.
Picture: Carsten Dinske