In this semester, we will meet again for our seminar on
Advances in Geochemistry Seminar SS2017
(Becker, Hoffmann, Wiechert)
The Seminar will be on Mondays at 1:30 p.m. in Room B139.
Even if you are not actively participating (i.e. giving presentations) you are, of course,
welcome to attend as you may learn something.
08. May Philipp Gleissner – Early formation of the Moon 4.51 billion years ago by Barboni et al. (2017) Science Advances 3: e1602365
15. May Dennis Vanderliek – Water in alkali feldspar: The effect of rhyolite generation on the lunar hydrogen budget by Mills et al. (2017) Geochemical Perspective Letters 3, 115–123
22. May Arianna Secchiari – HSE analyses on rocks from the New Caledonian ophiolite
29. May no seminar
05. June no seminar
12. June Harry Becker – Sulphur degassing at Kilauea volcano, Hawaii
19. June Yogita Kadlag – The isotopic nature of the Earth’s accreting material through time by Dauphas (2017) Nature 541, 521-524.
26. June Uwe Wiechert – tba
3. July Roxana Rohne – tba
10. July Oliver Jäger – The use of Iodine as a geochemical tool
17. July Philipp Kühne – presentation of M.Sc. thesis (Silicon isotopes)