- Mukherjee, S. 2016. Review of the Role of Remote Sensing for Submarine Groundwater Discharge. New Water Policy and Practice Journal. 2:30-50. (doi: 10.18278/nwpp.2.1.4)
- Mukherjee, S. 2016. Influence of Discharge of River Daya in Chilika Lagoon: A Brief Study Using Mohid Simulation Model. Suresh Gyan Vihar University International Journal of Environment Science and Technology. 2(2)-10-21.
Theses and Conference Papers
- Mukherjee, S. (2009). Impact of urbanisation on the river pollution: A Geospatial Approach. MSc thesis. University of Leeds, UK.
- Mukherjee, S. (2014). Location analysis of Submarine Groundwater Discharge: A Remote Sensing Approach, MSc Thesis. University of Kiel, Germany
- Mukherjee, S. (2012). Application of Geospatial Technology for the delineation and assessment of Hyporheic zones. UNESCO-Ecohydrology consortium during the Erasmus Mundus Ecohydrology Summer School, Faro, Portugal.
- Mukherjee, S. (2013). Location Analysis and Assessment of Submarine Groundwater Discharge: A Geospatial Approach. Poster Presentation at the EGU’s Annual General Conference, Vienna, Austria on 8th April, 2013.
- Mukherjee, S. (2013). Application of Geospatial Technology for the delineation and assessment of Coastal Groundwater Discharge. The UNESCO-Ecohydrology consortium at the International Symposium on Ecohydrology, Biotechnology and Engineering, Lodz, Poland.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society, UK
Serve as Reviewer for New Water Planning & Policy Journal, Washington DC, USA
Prizes & Scholarships
- Received the UNESCO-Erasmus Mundus Full Scholarship to study MSc in Eco-Hydrology in 2011 (2 Years)
- Highest scorer (1st Class First) in M.Sc. in Remote Sensing and GIS in the University of Burdwan, India (2006)
- Holder of National Scholarships from Govt. of India for 10th and 12th Standard Examinations
- Ranked 1st (92%) in a State Level Geography Talent Search Contest conducted by Bangiya Bhugol Mancha, India in 1995